Samsung Pay is a groundbreaking mobile payment service. Launched in 2015, Samsung Pay is a simple and safe digital wallet that works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card which allows Samsung Pay works in far more stores than any other mobile payment service. Samsung Pay ushers in a new era of mobile payments and e-commerce. Samsung Pay allows consumers to transition to secure mobile payments at nearly all merchant locations. To date, mobile wallets have had extremely low acceptance with merchants utilizing conventional magstripe terminals.
With Samsung Pay, consumers can now utilize their mobile devices to pay at existing point-of-sale terminals. To achieve this, Samsung leverages both Near Field Communication (NFC) and a new proprietary technology called Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) to make mobile payments more accessible to merchants and consumers than ever before. Thanks to NFC and Samsung’s proprietary MST technology, Samsung Pay works in far more stores than any other mobile payment service
Come join the Samsung Pay team and help us define and develop the future role of Smartphones and Mobile services!
Promote Samsung Pay with key merchants via our telemarketing initiative:
• Call key merchants in our client base to generate stronger awareness of Samsung Pay
• Reach out to key decision makers in specific sectors
• Sectors include: QSR, supermarkets, Convenience stores, retail, automotive, apparel, pharmacy.
• Present Samsung Pay pitch to senior execs within sectors of interest.
• Convince IT and Marketing teams to advertise for free in Samsung Pay and add signage in store
• Work on assigned accounts, often up to 20 merchants per day.
• Bachelors is desired
• Strong record in telemarketing and sales
• Communication skills
• A good telephone manner
• Persuasive ability
• Confidence and an outgoing personality
• Ability to build relationships with customers
• Diplomacy and patience
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
Freelance telemarketer experienced and experienced outbound telemarketing is a plus. Understanding of POS or Mobile Payment an additional plus.
The Telemarketing position is based at our office in either Mountain View, CA or Burlington, MA.
Candidates must commit to a minimum of 3 full days at the office. The job could evolve into a full-time position based on performance.